9/7/12

..House Of Fifty.. FEATURED..

I was SO excited 
asked me to photograph her 
for this upcoming Fashion Magazine Shoot for

The interior designer Amie Corley designed 3 rooms with a specific theme 
and Rachel designed 3 outfits to "fit into" those rooms,
and I found 3 locations to tie it all together..
It was so much fun and Rachel is one of the most genuine sweetest people I work with..

I never thought my name would be in a famous magazine
 for Fashion Photography..
I am thrilled and LOVE working with Rachel..!

You can buy the magazine Here..


 
               there is my name... yahoo..!








4 comments:

  1. That is the coolest thing Heather!!! Aw! You are seriously my role model when it comes to photography! :) Possible I could take a class from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you and Rachel did an outstanding job capturing the essence of Amie Corley's room designs. You have a wonderful eye. Truly one of my all time favorite HOF articles. Thank you so much for your efforts, Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Janell coming from you that is a huge compliment.. Thank you so much.. You have a beautiful magazine..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, I might mentor one of these days.. To busy right now but someday.. thank you.!

    ReplyDelete