8/19/12

..Park City Family Getaway..

We decided last min to head up to Park City this weekend for a 
4 night getaway with just us and our kiddos...
 We stayed at the funnest resort 
and rode the slides and rides everyday,
 swam our hearts out, hiked, ran into great friends, ate good food 
and relaxed..
It was much needed with how busy things can get around here..
I LOVE being a mommy and am so grateful my job allows me to be with them all day everyday.! 
I feel rejuvenated and refreshed
 for fall fun.. 
I have SO many people already scheduled 
and would LOVE to fit everyone in for pictures this year.. (and will try)
 I LOVE photography and feel blessed to have such a great clientele.. 
I am looking forward to fall,
 my absolute favorite season in Utah..!
Here is my weekend in a nutshell, with photos taken by my Iphone.. 
which by the way I love instagram 
and have been printing books for my kids scrapbooks.. 
quick and easy and great memories. :)

xoxo.. Heather











1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Park City in the summer. So nice you guys got to go for 4 days!! Such a beautiful family Heather!

    ReplyDelete