5/10/12

..Nicole & Dane and Kiddos..

 I just love Nicole..
Such a timeless beauty, such a beautiful mamma..
She is a photographer as well 
and has such a beautiful style..
It makes me feel so good when well established photographers
 ask me to do there pictures..
I love that Nicole let me take the reigns and shoot in my natural style..
I love capturing the "love" families have for one another...
I think its pretty obvious how much these guys love each other
 and how much Nicole loves being a mommy to her sons..

Please scroll down and see the other posts
I have been SO busy playing "post catch up"
 that some are shortened
 and hopefully someday I can give full posts of them all. :)



Untitled-1

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-7

Untitled-8

Untitled-9

Untitled-10

Untitled-11

Untitled-12

Untitled-13

Untitled-14

Untitled-15

Untitled-16

Untitled-17

Untitled-18

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely perfect! Nicole is gorgeous and her kids are darling! You did an amazing job as always Heather! Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete