3/19/11

..Sweetness..

I am loving the newer fresher look of my natural light studio sessions..
I started this year off wanting to "simplify",
I am learning everyday ways to do this..
Ridding my life of any clutter, anything that stresses me out and so on.
I feel at such peace when I stick to my goals with this.
 
I have had A LOT of photographers emailing me
with questions about photography, 
and I LOVE IT.! thank you :)
I feel SO blessed to be able to share some of my learned talents
with you all, and I am flattered.
I am going to be posting a Q & A post 
in the near future with some of the questions you have all emailed in,
so keep the questions coming.
(hdt481@yahoo.com) I would love to help.
There is something to be said about
honest people who tell you there true intentions about becoming a photographer, 
it is refreshing.  I think the more the merrier.. If I LOVE what I do so much,
than I would only hope others who do photography
will LOVE it just as much as I do and find that joy in there life.
 
* (I am not at all intending I am a pro that knows it all, I am just simply feeling blessed that people like my work enough to ask for mentoring.  I also will never be teaching any classes.) 

Anyhoo.. This is my Bestie and her baby girl Emery.. Beautiful eh,?!



 

 
Untitled-8
 
Untitled-1
 
Untitled-11

Untitled-4

Untitled-3


Untitled-7

Untitled-6

Untitled-5

Untitled-2

2 comments:

  1. Heather...
    They are priceless!
    Thanks so much for capturing the precious moments of my family in the past years. You really do extend yourself and your amazing talent to people...in creating their memories! Check out my blog...I've added some of your latest masterpieces:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should teach classes. Why limit yourself! you are incredible Heather!

    xoxox

    D

    ReplyDelete