10/25/10

.. Whitney's Bridal/Groomals.. sneak peak

10 minutes before this shoot, 
it started POURING rain..
we thought it would stop,
 and it didn't. :)

I could not have asked for a better
bride and groom..
they were impromptu with me
 and I loved it..!
we ended up with such beautiful pictures,
and once I get a chance 
to catch up, 
I will be posting SO many more..

I loved my B&W pictures from my wedding
so for fun
 I want to see everyones opinion on
 B&W vs. Color..
Which do you prefer?
Whitney can pull anything off cause she is stunning. :)











2 comments:

  1. Heather I am in love! I'm sure it helps to have a beautiful bride, but your pictures are stunning. Love, love, love reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful! Thanks again for letting me tag along, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete