8/22/10

..Asay Family..

Meet the Asay's..
I was SO privileged to be welcomed into their home
to catch a glimpse through my camera of their everyday lives..
Brittnay aka "b*" from her fabulous Crave-Rave & Fav's Blog
has such a beautiful sophisticated style..
and hello she is DROP DEAD gorgeous..
Her home is so fresh and clean 
and modern I LOVED it..!
Mackay aka "Mr. Ace" has such a laid back personality
 he makes you feel comfortable and welcome in their home..
 He had the raddest guitar collection
 and plays like a rockstar.. 
You could tell this family enjoys tons of together time..
Thanks again Asay's for having me taking your pictures
it really was my pleasure..







6 comments:

  1. what do you think it is like to be this pretty?! She is so dang gorgeous, she looks like Heidi Klum..
    Beautiful home, beautiful family and one hell of a photographer!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like such a fun photo shoot! great job heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY GOODNESS!! These are absolutely AMAZING!!! I am just loving your pictures! I've been watching your site for a while and you just keep getting better! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Amy you are so sweet..

    ReplyDelete